I'm always so excited for Halloween, but also exhausted by the time the month of October is over!! So many fun things to do and so little time! It all started when I hosted Card Club at my house the 2nd week of October. I feel so lame though, for some reason I didn't do a Halloween Card this month. Can you believe it? Thank goodness a couple of other Halloween lovers picked up my slack!! Here are the cards!!!

This was the card I made (Gave out a slightly different version) I always end up keeping the odd card since I always seem to run out of one thing. My goal for the year was to not purchase anything new to make cards and tags. so far I'm doing pretty good.
Although maybe a sign I have too much
scrap booking crap I don't use!!
The Inside
Thank You Cards


Halloween cards!!! Don't know if I can let go of these maybe in a few years after I've successfully copied
these!!
Halloween Bunco
After card club it was time for Halloween
BUNCO. I invited the girls from my work over to have dinner and some fun!! I think everyone had a good time!!
We busted out all of our old SOUL TRAIN dance moves. This might need to be an
anual event!!


My first try at making chocolate covered pretzels..thought they turned out cute. I'm not a fan of the flavor, not bad but not my
fav!! Some of them were supposed to be skeleton fingers, but they ended up baring an
uncanny resemblance to a certain male reproductive organ!!
So after
Bunco came a little "
HALLOWEENIE ROAST" with our neighbors. The kids had so much fun and basically put themselves to bed that night!!


This picture had me busting up!! No, I did not put lip stick on Hadley for the party... This is courtesy of a frosted cupcake!! Perfect...Too bad her costume wasn't the joker from Batman!!

Work Halloween Dress up!!
For the past 2 years at work we have dressed up a pirates as a group, but this year we were given the go ahead to do whatever we wanted...within reason!! Good thing we have a big bin of costumes to go wild with!! It was fun, but by weeks end I was exhausted and just wanted to be in my comfy scrubs again. I decided to try something different for every day I worked. Here are the winners......
Day ONE- Chaquita Banana Lady


Day TWO- 50's Waitress
Day Three- Witch

Day Four-Comfy 70's Chick
Whew.... Kind of glad for that do be over with. Not the most comfy get ups to work in!!! Heels and working in an ortho office don't work well together!!!
MORE HALLOWEEN FUN TO COME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment