All dressed up and ready to go!! I love how Addyson is trying to pose and look "mean". She picked out her own costume this year. I guess the days of me trying to coordinate the kids costumes are over!! Dave's family and Lettie and Ryan came over to eat and then we all went Trick or Treating. I didn't get a picture of Baby Campbell, but she passed on the door knocking since she was only about 3 months old at the time.
Frankenstein and his Bride
Poor Hadley has such little hair I decided to bribe her to wear this princess wig!! I told her I would pay her $1 to wear it!! It worked like a charm!! I was so thrilled that she agreed. She quickly reminded me the day after Halloween that I owed her a $1. This wig made her costume soooo cute. A few people commented that she looked like Marie Antoinette .
I love the slimey tootsie roll in her mouth in this picture!!
Ryan was even dodging out in front of cars, hoping they would think that they had just experienced a BIG FOOT Sighting.
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there. Ryan's costume was awesome, the best ever! Love Hadleys wig... It's amazing what a dollar can get kids to do!
I love how much you get into Halloween:) How are you? We are in Chicago now and I'm expecting #3 in June. Crazy...I know!
I need your help with something. I'm in need of a new blog baackground and you're so good at making your blog look darling. Could you walk me through it?
Miss ya!
Janeice you make me jealous every year...but now that I am back on the mainland and have craft stores whatch out! haha j/k
girls trip after baby is born in Febuary and before Sarah is due in Junbe? You in! Miss you
jaime_todd@hotmail.com
need contact info...new comp and phone
xoxo
Post a Comment