June 19, 2011

3 cheers, for our 10 years

April 14th, 2011 
We made it to 10 years. Dave and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. It seems like a pretty 
big milestone, especially since sadly all around us we see marriages and families that are being torn apart.
I feel so lucky to have found the Love of my life and the person that I was meant to be with in this world. It's wonderful to know that I have someone to hold my hand on this sometimes rough and rewarding journey.

Dave and I celebrated our anniversary a little early during the kids spring break so we it was a little easier to get help with the kids. We had a very relaxing and great time. I hope it's not another 10 years before we take the time to do something like this again. Our weekend started out with a visit to a 5 Star restaurant at Kai at the Sheritan at Wild horse pass. It was an amazing experience, thanks to 2 great friends. The food and time spent was amazing!! 

Then the next day we were off to spend the day at the Spa at Camelback Inn in Scottsdale. Dave and I were both in heaven. Dave had never been to a spa and said that it was one of his favorite things ever and he can't wait to go back.
This was our view for most of the day. I wouldn't have had it any other way!!




 After the spa we spent two nights at the Marriot at Desert Ridge. Holy Cow that resort is huge!! We did enjoy ourselves, but didn't realize that we had chosen the same weekend that the hotel was hosting the LPGA tour. Can you say HOLY BUSY!! We tried to avoid the crowds and just enjoy the pools and shopping and restaurants nearby. It was nice to take a break and reflect on our relationship and the things that are important in life. We even worked on our own bucket lists. Sounds silly, but it was fun and something that we had a great time doing. Can't wait to check off our lists together!!

Here is to 10 more years of Love and togetherness!!


No comments: