June 26, 2011

Hadley's SELF portrait



I had to share this oh so cute Self Portrait of Hadley that she spent a long time working on yesterday. She drew the picture so Addy would know how she wanted her to do her hair.It is complete with face freckles, Eye liner, necklaces, rings, earrings and each little braid on her head has a heart attached to it. She says in the upper left hand corner she drew herself thinking of her and Dave hanging out. She is also hanging our with her Peace puppy too. I told Dave this picture reminds me a little of "Chucky" my neighbor said it reminded her more of a garbage pail kid...too funny. Either way I wanted to remember this sweet and hilarious picture. The best part of all is listening to Hadley tell you about the picture.

1 comment:

littlelanges said...

hilarious!!! I'm going to go with a garbage pail kid.