Here is a quick look at all the cool Christmas Tags that were made this month by all the girls in our card club. I can't wait to put them on our gifts. I look forward to all the new goodies we get every month.Tamara and Shireen did such an awesome job on the food. I wish I still liked to cook.
Her are the tags that I made. I loved the idea of doing "tags" instead of cards.
5 comments:
So happy to see a new post from you .I love all the pictures.
so so cute! great ideas.
wow...those all turned out amazing!!! i haven't gotten mine yet so it was nice to see them early!
You're card was so cute! I only got two handmade ones this year....yep-you and Lettie! Those are always a fav of mine to get so thanks!
oh my heck, that christmas card has got to be the cutest thing i have ever seen!!! you amaze me!
Post a Comment