December 11, 2007

Quick Trip to Utah.




This weekend I took a quick trip to Utah to meet my mom's new husband. I wasn't able to make it to the shot gun wedding, but I did make it in time to land in a wonderful snow storm. I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest when we landed. It took us almost 1 hour to get home from the airport which usually only takes 20 minutes. The snow was a little scary. It was a wonderful reminder as to why I will never move back to Utah. It was although fun to be there in the snow for a few days, since I knew was going to be able to come back to beautiful, predictable Arizona. I was a quick trip, but it was nice to get to spend some time with my brother and my sisters and neices and nephews. I don't get to see them very often. The only sad part was that Dave and the kids couldn't be there because of work and the quickness of the trip!!

2 comments:

Maren said...

you chopped your hair off! so cute. i want to go to the snow now!

The Jackman 5 said...

Your mom got re-married? Wow! Who is the lucky guy? Awww I miss your mom she is such an awesome lady.