
Happy 7th Birthday Addyson!!! This little girl is growing up way too fast!! It doesn't help at all that she is already so tall and always has been. It makes her seem so much older. Addyson is smart, spunky, loves to draw and is very outgoing and independent. We didn't have a big party this year since we had one last year, but Addyson, our neighbor Riley and my niece Violet and I went to go get pedicures and manicures and then went out to lunch w/ Aunt Lettie. I don't feel old but when I see how fast she is growing up it makes me realize that I need to slow down and appreciate the time that we have together while she is still young and still likes us.
Happy Birthday!!!! (December 16th, 2007)
1 comment:
what? i cant believe she is 7! i remember you bring her into the office when she was a tiny tiny girl. where have the years gone?!
Post a Comment