
Last night I took a photoshop elements class and I was so excited to try some of the new tricks I learned. I have wondered forever how people would change only a small portion of a black and white picture to let some of the color show through!! I love it!!
Hadley decided to pose for me so I could practice. I love this girl!! Why do they have to grow up so fast.Speaking of growing up fast, we are in the process of putting Addyson and Hadley in a room together, because I think it is about time that we get rid of her crib.She has lasted the longest in it so far. Addyson is so excited to share a room w/Hadley. I went out and bought some bedding and a few odds and ends to try and get inspired to actually move forward w/the project. Addyson is so excited to have something more "girly'. Addy and Davin have been sharing a room for the last 3 years and I've kept the room pretty neutral, evenmore on the masculine side of things, so I think she deserves a change.
Pink and Black and White should make her room feel "girly"again.I can't wait to start. Why is it so fun to change things in your house??? I'm not good at it but I'm always day
dreaming about changing something. (Lettie I'm going to need your help!!!)
4 comments:
Love the new bedroom look. Where did you take a class? I've been loving what you've been doing with photoshop lately- good job!
Love the colors.I'm glad your putting your element skills to work. When can we take your class??????
I would also like to know where you took your class. Not like I live there and could do it, but just curious. Teach us everything you know!
so, where did you take this class at? i love that picture. and i am loving your new room decor. i might want to do that in brynlees new room. i hate deciding on colors.
Post a Comment