January 13, 2008

Annie





On December 30th Addyson, Dave's mom and sister Kari and I all went to Annie at Gammage. Addy's Grammy and Aunt Kari had bought tickets for Addyson's Birthday. I don't know who was more excited me or Addyson. I had bought the 1980's version of Annie on DVD so that Addy could watch and know the story before we went to the play. I couldn't get enough!!! I love the music. I watched it more than Addy. It was one of my favs as a kid.


The play was so awesome and the actors did such an awesome job. I have to admit though, I didn't want it to end. It was such a fun day. We went to PF Changs before the play and it was soooo yummy. It was nice to get to spend some time with Addy!!!


Great idea, Kari and Grammy!!

3 comments:

Maren said...

oh my gosh how fun! i cant wait to do these fun things eith brynlee. you look GREAT in that picture. you are just beautiful!

elizabeth cullimore said...

What a fun outing! Your blog is so cute- you're so creative! Did you cut your hair or is it pulled back? Either way, you look great!

Lettie Peterson said...

Dear Janeice-
You are slacking in your bloggging duties.Please post more often then once a month!!!!!!Love,your sister who is bored of your blog:)