We recently went to Disneyland the first part of January. It was a lot of fun and also a lot of work. Last time I took a toddler to Disneyland about 3 years ago, I swore I would never do it again. Well, we did it again but this time we took two toddlers (age 2). Dave's sister Kari and her husband and their 2 year old Landon were all there too, and of course Grammy and Grampy who were the ones that made the trip possible. We really did have fun and the weather was great. Disneyland was a mad house. Apparently one of the days we were there was also the day of the Rose Bowl so it seemed as though millions of people came to The Rose Bowl and Disneyland on the same weekend. I couldn't believe how packed it was. There were times when we were moving like a can of sardines shoulder to shoulder w/everyone. It seemed like as the days went by the looks on every one's faces in the pictures seemed to change a little. Dave went from smiling to making some pretty crazy faces. (I have the proof Dave) One thing that I was totally excited about was the fact that we got a family picture w/Dave's whole family. We had yet to do that in the almost 7 years that we have been married. That was a major accomplishment all by it self. I will have to post it as soon as I get a copy of it from Dave's sister. She had the good camera!!
January 13, 2008
The most magical place on Earth..
We recently went to Disneyland the first part of January. It was a lot of fun and also a lot of work. Last time I took a toddler to Disneyland about 3 years ago, I swore I would never do it again. Well, we did it again but this time we took two toddlers (age 2). Dave's sister Kari and her husband and their 2 year old Landon were all there too, and of course Grammy and Grampy who were the ones that made the trip possible. We really did have fun and the weather was great. Disneyland was a mad house. Apparently one of the days we were there was also the day of the Rose Bowl so it seemed as though millions of people came to The Rose Bowl and Disneyland on the same weekend. I couldn't believe how packed it was. There were times when we were moving like a can of sardines shoulder to shoulder w/everyone. It seemed like as the days went by the looks on every one's faces in the pictures seemed to change a little. Dave went from smiling to making some pretty crazy faces. (I have the proof Dave) One thing that I was totally excited about was the fact that we got a family picture w/Dave's whole family. We had yet to do that in the almost 7 years that we have been married. That was a major accomplishment all by it self. I will have to post it as soon as I get a copy of it from Dave's sister. She had the good camera!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks like a fun trip! How fun!
I love your new header!!!
hey girl, i came across your blog from elizabeths. you have such a cute family. i LOVE your layout, did you do your own html format or use someone elses. if you did your own i'm impressed girl. anytips for me.... :) my blog is at mevbunnell.blogspot.com
keep in touch :)
Hey! Looks like you all had a blast! I really want to go out with the family to Disneyland too but Im scared of all the lines and stories I have heard. lol! Hope you all are doing well ~Jackie
Post a Comment