The kids had spirit week at school the week of Halloween, since they weren't allowed to dress up. One of the days was "
Crazy hair day". There were some pretty cool
do's when I dropped the kids off. I wish I would've been paying better attention what was up and coming on the spirit week calendar so we
could've done something pretty cool. Davin was
soooo upset that I was putting "Pretties" in his
hair. He bawled all morning and then ripped them out the second he got to school. Before the kids left for school I had to get a picture of
allllll of the people at our house that had
crazy hair that morning...some of us didn't even have to "try" and make it look
crazy.


Davin will love these when he gets older. I'm so mean!!!
2 comments:
how appropriate, love the bedhead! nice job on the crazy hair dos.
You are so MEAN! Davin looks so mad & ashamed! The hair do is funny :) That's like every little boys nightmare, pretties in his hair.. No, no!!
Post a Comment