Dave's hair is driving me crazy. I snapped this butte of him the other night and couldn't stop laughing. It made me want to recite lines from DuMBanD Dumber all night!!! SORRY Dave I just had to do it.
You'll have to check out the Hallowen pics on my blog, i took pictures of my neighbor's yard. They made a graveyard and it was really cool. I know you live in the desert and have little dirt:), but you could buy some and make one. I know how much you loooove Halloween so I thought I would show you maybe for next year!
it's hard to tell from the pics, but it look like fresh graves with the dirt in a pile by the grave and then they set a lantern next to each grave. The tombstones were made with styrofoam and painted.
3 comments:
Janeice,
hey who are the Jackmans and what Island do they live on? If they live on the Big Island, I may need to meet them!
J-
You'll have to check out the Hallowen pics on my blog, i took pictures of my neighbor's yard. They made a graveyard and it was really cool. I know you live in the desert and have little dirt:), but you could buy some and make one. I know how much you loooove Halloween so I thought I would show you maybe for next year!
Loves!
it's hard to tell from the pics, but it look like fresh graves with the dirt in a pile by the grave and then they set a lantern next to each grave. The tombstones were made with styrofoam and painted.
Post a Comment