
Yes. I'm aware that is still only September, but I am already having so much fun doing Halloween stuff. This is one of the
Halloween treat jars I made to give out. Thanks to Kari for helping me make the vinyl letters on the front. This was really fun and easy. I spray painted the lid to make it black and then screwed the cupcake on the top through the lid. Now I just need to make one for myself since I've already given the two I made away.

I finally finished my
Halloween cards for Card Club too...... I don't know if you could really mail this one out, but you could at least give it to a neighbor.....
1 comment:
Ooh can't wait to get mine. I like the idea of the halloween jar because I've been trying to think of a cute thing to hand out with all of the cute halloween cards that I will be getting.
Post a Comment