September 29, 2008

Mouth Bling...

So today was the official day that Addy got some braces on. I'm sure it seems crazy since she is only 7, but she really was starting to run into some problems. I had her come into my work today so my boss could just take a look at her and he decided we would just go ahead and put her braces on today!!!

She was a little scared because she wasn't expecting that and I don't think she had much time to mentally prepare. She did awesome!! I hope she won't hate me over the next couple of days when she can barely eat.... Hopefully they won't have to stay on too long. I of course had to take advantage of one of the perks of working for an Orthodontist!!!

She was so excited after I told her she could pick out a color to put on her braces. I think that was her favorite part. They make her look so much older. I don't think that is such a good thing. People already think she's about 10 when they see how tall she is.... I can't believe how fast she is growing!!! I just recently had to buy her a size 7 in women shoes. This child is only 7 years old...AAAAhhhhh. I wore a size 7 1/2 when I was 21 years old!!!!


Before Mouth Bling....


After .....

5 comments:

Lettie Peterson said...

I had no idea Addy was getting braces..she does look older.Whe are we having our yard sale????Call me

littlelanges said...

She seems young? I guess they do it at all ages? It must be nice to have the hook up!! You need that with the Crausby jeans.. :) We won't be able to affgrd any at our house!! :)

Jaime said...

Janeice,

I can't believe Addy is getting so old...that makes you old too :) haha

Hoagland Family said...

Seeing her with braces makes me feel so old, hello... I still remember her as a baby.

I need your number so we can catch up, I got your cute card in the mail. LOVE IT!!

Jaime said...

book your tickets and come...if you get here by next weekend you will see the Iron Man, which for me is a good laugh becasue I don't dig guys who shave their legs :) Haha doesn't Big Dave dabble in the leg shaving? Miss you guys... more halloween pics please!