September 8, 2008

Spooooky...

This is my first Halloween project for the month. I saw a picture of the pumpkin on the left and decided to try and copy it. Once I made the first one I decided it needed a friend so I went back to Michael's and bought another pumpkin. I can't wait to put them under my Halloween tree..

PS.... to anyone who loves Halloween as much as me. The bird on this pumpkin was only $1 at the Dollar Tree store. I went in there the other day and I couldn't believe how many cool cheep Hallowen things I found. I went to Michael's and these same birds were like $8 each. I will have to post some more of the cool stuff I foud later.

6 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

Keep posting your ideas, because I will probably end up copying each one. Those are spooky! Also, I love love love love love your kitchen. I wish I could see it in person, but if I did then I would probably be even more jealous than I am. I am thoroughly impressed. By the way, I think simple decorating is the best, especially when you have such a bold color, so I actually don't think you need any help with the top of the cabinet. It looks great as is.

Marianne said...

ok, girl you and I are meant to be friends girl. I've been planning my halloween party for months, i've already finished my boys halloween costumes, trick or treat bags, and some projects and i love the stuff you post. those pumpkins are SO cute and i'm SO stealing your ideas... :) we'll have to swap ideas :)

Lettie Peterson said...

Those are SUPER cute.I'll be waiting for mine,hint ,hint.

The Jackman Ohana said...

I love it! I will have to copy you! :)

Lettie Peterson said...

You are Obssed with halloween!!!!!!I need to barrow some of your enthusism.

littlelanges said...

You need to post some pic.'s of your Halloween tree! Love how excited you are about Halloween... I hate having crafty sisters... You make me feel like such a slacker, ALL THE TIME!!!!