September 6, 2008

I can't wait!!!


I am so amped up for Halloween this year!!! I wish I was brave or maybe I should say rich enough to throw an awesome Halloween party!!! I've been looking for ideas for new and fun stuff to do for Halloween. It's not that I have loads of time on my hands but it is what makes me happy!! The article from above is just one page from this years Better Homes and Gardens, Tricks and Treats 2008 Halloween magazine. I usually never buy magazines like this, but believe me, I have never seen so many cool ideas in one magazine. It is a must have!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll just have to go check it out for yourself. I really love the black Little trees w/ the orange balls!!! I tried finding them online, but apparently they are wholesale only..

I know this might look a little freaky, but it would be such a cute idea for a Party decoration!! Hint hint ..... Lettie....... You are the queen of parties!!

I wish I had enough money and a big enough house to make it look like this for Halloween!!
I might attempt some of these ornaments but put them in apothecary jars instead. I already found some cool black and orange ornaments at Hobby Lobby, now I just need to try and make them look like these!!

So my work is already decorated for Halloween and everybody keeps asking " why so early", well everyone that is except for me .... I love it. I guess they decorated early so that all our patients who might not come in Oct will get to see all the "spooky". That's what we call it at our house.

I think I can only hold out for maybe one more week more before I start decorating inside. I guess that means I need to keep working on my kitchen project before I start something else=(

1 comment:

The Jackman Ohana said...

I absolutely love Halloween too!! Im super excited to decorate but I have to buy most of my stuff online ;/