October 5, 2008



Can it really be.....
Looks like it might be fall?





I'm not sure if I should write about how excited I am that we finally are having a couple of days of cool weather. I wouldn't want to jinx it. The last couple of days, the kids and I have been trying to be outside and take advantage of the non 100+ temps.

We decided to go to the Riparian Reserve by the Gilbert Library and feed the ducks and hang out and play. I also tried talking the kids into letting me take a few pictures of them. It seems like the are growing up so fast and I can't keep track of how much they are changing.
This Duck had the coolest fro......Either that or an abnormally large brain??????
We need to buy a fishing pole so next time we go they can try and fish. None of our kids have ever been fishing and I think they would love it. Addyson kept going up to the people that were fishing to investigate.......I don't call Hadley's hair the tumble weed for nothing. I really do brush it. It is just so fine and has just enough curl in it to be unruly. She finally had her first hair cut last month. The first "real" one in 3 years......
I couldn't believe how great the kids were being about me taking their pictures. They usually don't cooperate. I think they were just thrilled to be playing outside!!!

Love the cute freckles on this girl!!!

Davin was being so sweet when I was trying to take his picture. I guess he really is sweet most of the time. I would have 2 more just like him if I knew would turn out as sweet and loving as this little guy!!!PS.... I didn't dress the kids all in the same colors.... I'm not sure how it happened. I dressed Hadley this morning and Addy and Davin dressed themselves and just followed along I guess. Maybe that is what inspired me to want to take pictures of them since they all were dressed similarly.

1 comment:

littlelanges said...

Cute pic.'s... Love the duck! Never seen that before!