October 12, 2008

Tumbleweed park




Playtopia
Who wouldn't love this place. They even have a little rock climbing area and an area to dig for dinosaur bones. You can also bring your scooters and bikes and ride along the miniature streets. I wish they had stuff like this when I was a kid. The kids are always excited when they hear we are going to the "barn Park". It is so nice to have a place where mostly all of the play equipment is covered.
Naomi....I'm trying to entice you to Arizona. Is it working?????




I am loving the weather. I hope it will last!!! Kari and Grammy and I took the kids to Playtopia at Tumbleweed park on Friday to hang. What a beautiful day. I love that place.!!!
These little cuties are growing up way tooooo fast!!!


Hadley refused to go down without help!!!
Thanks Grammy and Landon.

3 comments:

littlelanges said...

I love seeing Kristy go down the slide with the grand kids! How would that be? :) It does look like a fun place! You need to talk to my husband.. I am already sold :)

Tara Fisher said...

What a rad park! I want to take my kids there sometime. I love the pictures of your kids with the goofy teeth. And can I just say you are so talented. I love all of your Halloween decorations! Your Halloween tree is amazing. I can't wait to see you all dressed up this year!

Jaime said...

where is the park? New to the east valley? and Janeice as always you are the queen of scream!!

miss ya