October 21, 2008

PRIVACY PLEASE


Okay, So I am not usually a very PRIVATE person, but the other day I decided to google my name and the results were a little unnerving. It showed tons of pictures from my blog and of our family and of our kids and they link you directly to our blog. I didn't like that at all. SOOOO, I decided we need to turn our blog into a private blog sometime this week. Dave has wanted me to make it PRIVATE for a long time. It would be nice to post things on here and not have to worry about someone seeing a picture of our house, etc....... He is a little more worried about that kind of stuff than I have been, probably because of his line of work. Sooooo, if you would like to keep up with us and all our happenings, just leave your e-mail in the comments, even if you just look at our blog for fun, you are invited. Even if you think I already have your e-mail- leave it for me because I really don't have as many people's e-mails as I thought.


15 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

klmartin22@gmail.com

Lyric Payne said...

I totally get why you want to go private, but now I won't know when your blog is updated on my google reader blog updater. Poor me!!

houseofpaynes@gmail.com

Kim Skinner said...

PS: If you go to page one of the settings, you can take your blog off the search engines and blog listings, even if you stay "public".

kimberley_skinner@Yahoo.com

Nate and Lori said...

lorimiller04@gmail.com

Speer Family said...

I go back and forth on this same issue all the time...what to do???

speerx4@cox.net

The Jackman Ohana said...

Dont forget about me..Dont lock me out of your fun blog :)

jackmanohana@gmail.com

vanessa said...

me! me!
thestandages@msn.com

Anonymous said...

kim@arizonamama.com

Jaime said...

jaime_todd@hotmail.com

love ya

Tara Fisher said...

ktfishfam@hotmail.com

Of course we want to be able to check out your blog.

Hoagland Family said...

Jon was the same as Dave and we went private for all the same reasons. I'm glad we did, just for a piece of mind. You can already google your name and get all your personnel info, SCARY!!!

hoaglandfamily@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Can I be invited to read? I look at your blog just for fun, but I don't really know you. I am an acquaintance of Marianne Bunnell and I found your blog through hers. :)

Megan (supermegs28@yahoo.com)

Sheri Lee said...

count me in, and call me dangit!
ilikesheri@hotmail.com

Alisa Clark said...

alisaclarkgodbold@gmail.com, we just went private too, so email me your add and ill add you too :)

Hoagland Family said...

hoaglandfamily@gmail.com