More Halloween spookiness....

I found this super cute
witch in August this year when I started my prowl for new and different decorations. It took me a while to figure out where to put her, but I finally figured it only made sense to just let her fly around the room.Isn't she cute!!!

I can't wait to do this project. This idea came from Molly who hosted card club this month.She had these super cute
skulls from Michael's all glittered up for
Halloween. She had
covered them with different colors of glitter. She had made one that was Silver one that was black and a really cool bright green one and then you just put a
flickering light or tea light inside. I"ll post a picture after I glitter the ones I bought. They are all 50% off right now so they are like $1.50 each. Love it!!

Here is our yearly Halloween tree from head to toe. I didn't put spider webs on it this year, because I didn't want to be pulling them out of the tree for days when it is time to decorate for Christmas.

One of my favorites this year are these cute witch hats that I turned into ornaments.


Last but not least....... A couple of my
Halloween scrapbooks. I have really
scrapbooked anything besides cards in like 2 years, but I currently am trying to make another
Halloween scrapbook like these and get caught up on the last 2+ years that I haven't done any pictures on. If you are
interested I will post the links to the pages and you can look at them. I will post the pictures of the one that I'm working on now when and if I ever finish it.
I decided a long time ago that there was no point in trying to stay "caught up" on all the pictures I take. I just decided to make
Halloween scrapbooks and Christmas scrapbooks that have all of our Christmas letters in them and at least once in a blue moon do something with the kids Birthday pictures. One of my biggest issues is that I don't really have a place to be "creative" unless I want my room to look like a bomb went off in it.
Here is the link if you are intersted...
If you click on the books on the right side, once you get to the page it will show you them in order.
6 comments:
Trick or Treat.. Can you come decorate my house please!!
i LOVE that youare nuts over halloween :) everyone makes fun of me and i've lost a little of my fire from having the baby but you are re-lighting it for me :) thanks for the hallow-pick-me-up :) i have the skulls from michalks already that i have sitting on tall big black candle holders but i love the glitter idea... can't wait to see :)
Ooh, I can't wait to see the skeletons. I may have to copy that. Your halloween scrapbooks are absolutely adorable. They look exactly like Heidi Swapp would have done them.
Janeice,
I am waiting for you to bring your crafting talents to Hawaii!!!
VINYL CLINGS AT MICHAELS.
so... i was blogstalking (found you on a friend of of a friend of a friend's blog). just wanted to tell you that i love all of you cute decorating ideas! you make me want to go out and purchase tons of halloween decorations :)
Post a Comment