October 21, 2008

Booed

I was looking on line a couple weeks ago and found this site that had a really cute booed digital kit in it that you can print out and boo your neighbors. I found it only after I made one up on my own to boo a couple of my neighbors. Can't really show you the one I made yet, since I don't want the people I booed to see it. Maybe after Halloween is over. One of my favorite things is to Boo people at Halloween. Here is a link to the kit if anyone is interested. Love this idea, and the fact that it is actually colorful and not a copy of something in black and white...... Happy Haunting.



http://heatherannmelzer.typepad.com/heather_anns_web_land/



scroll down a couple of posts and you will find the kit....it looks like this.

1 comment:

Maren said...

so so cute! i was actually just thinking about this this morning. i have been looking for my sign but cant find it. thanks for the post, its a super cute sign!