We already have the tradition of making sugar cookies every Christmas, but decided we needed to start making Halloween cookies as well. So Aunt Kari made about a million sugar cookies and we came over to decorate them and have fun. Yummy......
Here is Aunt Kari hard at work, trying to show up Martha Stewart.
Davin and a little taste testing. I didn't get a picture of the cookie that he dumped a whole bottle of sprinkles on.

Hadley and Landon decorating together. Hadley outlasted all the kids and I think she decorated the most cookies.
Dave even got in on the action.
Addy and her typical cheesy smile w/ braces. She ate a cookie that had a bunch of black frosting and her whole face and mouth were scary!!!
Hadley and Landon decorating together. Hadley outlasted all the kids and I think she decorated the most cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment