December 10, 2008

Family Pictures.

We finally got our family pictures back from the photographer. Sooo excited to be able to get them printed so we can get our Christmas cards out. I got most of them out yesterday and today and only have a few more left to send out. We haven't taken a "real" family picture in awhile. It was suuuuppppper windy the day we took our pictures so we did the best we could!!!























I can't wait to have some of them enlarged and change out my super old pictures of the kids in our frames. The first one of Hadley crouching down is one of my fav's!!!


5 comments:

Maren said...

oh my heck, these pictures seriously turned out so stinking cute! we got your card in the mail today...SO CUTE! i always look forward to yours each year cause it is always dang cute. anyway, i cant get over #1 how gorgeous you are and #2 5 ft and size 7 at not even age 8? WOW!!!

Lettie Peterson said...

CUTE PICS!!!!I can't wait to see them in real life.

Marianne said...

girl, those are amazing, who did your pictures. you are sooo gorgeous and the pictures are perfect, i'm impressed. have a great holiday

littlelanges said...

I LOVE the one of you & Davin! That's my fav. I like your second family picture with you all standing. Cute! We need some new pic.'s too! Maybe next year!

The Jackman Ohana said...

I just got your Christmas card in the mail...Thanks so much! I love it!