" Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
By Melody Beattle
Lettie had this quote framed on the The Thanksgiving table and I love it!!!

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at Lettie and Ryan's and everything was amazing as usual. Some of my favorite Thanksgivings have been held at Lettie's house and I'm so THANKFUL that she is willing to host them!! I have yet to cook a Thanksgiving turkey or ham...oppps maybe I should keep that one to myself. I usually try and not host things since my house is a little smaller than everyone elses. At least that's a good excuse right????
Anywho, Lettie also has the table totally beautiful and the food is always amazing. The kids had such a blast playing outside for hours. Thanks Uncle Kyle for entertaining them.!!!
After Lettie and Ryan's we were off to Dave's parents house to meet with the rest of the fam. We were stuffed and exhausted by the end of day. Poor Hadley was sick and was such a trooper. We found out the next day at the doctor. She had Pnemonia (sp??)...Poor girl.... she is better now though.
These were some cute little turkey cookies that Kari made. They were yummy!! For sure better than real turkey.
I really love this time of year and the feeling of Gratitude and family togetherness that comes along with it. I feel so lucky to have great family and friends in my life and am so glad to have all the little things in life that so many people go without daily.
I'm Thankful for...

My Husband

My Kids
My Extended Family
My Friends
My house
My Job
Dave's job.....etc...
These are the most important things to me in life and I can't imagine it would ever change.
There are so many other little things that I'm thankful for, but when it all comes down to it, I could do without all the other little things, but not without my family!!!
2 comments:
Hi guys!! What a cute blog! You family is so stinking cute. Its great to see that everyone is doing well. I loved getting your Christmas card. Janiece you always do such an adorable job on them. I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas! Becca
Lovely blog thanks for taking the time to share this
Post a Comment