December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday ADDY ROO!!!

Today is Addy's 8th Birthday!!! I hope she is not feeling too left out today. We had made plans to celebrate her Birthday on Monday night, but our plans were changed no thanks to her mom being in the hospital (I'll post about that later). Anywho, so we sent the little cutie off to school and then decided we would just have her open presents after school and then let her decide where we would go for dinner.


She got a pivoting scooter and a new purse and wallet. She feels like a grown up and stuffed her wallet w/ all the money she had been saving up for her scooter. She didn't know we were planing on buying it for her Birthday.

We had a yummy dinner at Red Robin and and Addy is going to have a friend come spend the night on Friday to make up for the lack of a "real" Birthday celebration w/ friends and extended family!!!

Addy really tries to be a good kid and is pretty laidback. I think I sometimes forget that our kids really are so easy to please. I can't believe that she is turning 8!!!!! I wish I could just put life on pause and enjoy these sweet, cute kids that still like their parents. Addy we love you!!!!! Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!


I of course felt the need to post this old super cute picture of Addy w/ Davin. Addy is about 2 1/2 in this picrure. Oh, I miss those days!! Never thought I feel that way!!

No comments: