Even though it seems like December is such a crazy and hectic time of year.....It is also so fun!!! Last Friday we had my work Christmas party and it was a lot of fun. We went and ate breakfast at TC eggingtons and then went bowling. I forgot how good TC's breakfast is and their portions could feed a family of 5 off of one plate.
On Saturday we got free tickets from my boss to go to the Celine Deion concert in Glendale. So 8 of us girls from work got to go to the concert. It was a super fun ride up and we were laughing our guts out. My only regret of the night is that I got really sick one song into the concert and spent the rest of the night in the bathroom. I think I should've sat in the front on the way up there. I always have problems with getting car sick. Anywho, I could hear the whole concert in the bathroom and it sounded wonderful!!! Oh, well. At least I can say I was there right??? I can't believe the body on this lady!!! I want to look like that when I am her age!!!



I was sad I missed her singing with Andrea Bocelli. He has always been one of my favorite opera singers. Amazing....Oh, and I apparently Missed Mohammad Ali in the audience too. We had fabulous seats too. We were in the 10th row!! (Thanks Dr Davis) What a blast......
3 comments:
You did have great seats!!! It was one of my favorite concerts...but she's always been a favorite of mine! It was SO cold in the arena though!!! Too bad we didnt run into you...
holy cow, i work for the wrong dr! merry christmas to you!!
I see you got to see your "favorite" singer in the world! What did you get sick from again?.. Car sick, don't you live on your own now? You can come clean with the truth!! :)
Post a Comment