When I think back over the years, some of my favorite memories have been with these two girls!!! Catherine was the first "real" friend I met when I moved to Arizona about 11 years ago. We all used to get to do a lot of fun things together.I met Sheri through Catherine. Sheri and I used to Live just a few houses down from each other and also worked together for awhile.I need to find an old picture of the 3 of us together!!! Life has gotten a little more hectic and we don't get to see each other very often but we were able to make up for a little lost time last night.
We went and ate at Brio at the San Tan Mall to celebrate Catherine's B-day that is TODAY, and also to have our annual Christmas dinner with each other. We ate a lot of yummy food and did a little shopping. This year is the last year for all of us girls to be in our 20's. We all turn 30 next year!!
After dinner we headed to FOREVER 21 and thought it was funny that we all decided that we liked the same shirt and we all bought it. It's a good thing we all don't live right next to each other. That might be a little too Sadie Hawkins for us to handle!!! Shopping was fun but it didn't last long enough. Before we knew it we were getting kicked out of the store because they wanted to close. 

I'm not sure if it is just me, but am I the only one that is disappointed that they are trying to bring back all the 80's style fashion??? Some fashion eras were meant to stay in that decade!! Most of the clothes at forever 21 mostly looked like this..... They even had acid wash jeans and frayed leather purses.

Who can resist a photo opp at the photo both when you are with two of your favorite peeps!!!!

On our way out we decided to whisper to Santa what we wanted for Christmas!!! Isn't this a super cute Santa?? They had it posed in the window of the Apple store.

Do you think we've been NAUGHTY OR NICE this year????
We vowed at dinner that we would plan to get together at least once every other month, instead of twice a year. I'm posting this on here as evidence so I can hold us all to our packed.

3 comments:
I love your picture with Santa! You look like a little kid who's shy!! You must have been naughty this year!
Cute pictures.I'm glad you girls could do some bonding!!!!
K, but that means calling me back when I call you!!! I am holding you to it! I am so glad we got together, I hope we never let go of this tradition, you are my 2 favorite people, too!
Post a Comment