
Okay, I have been wanting to move into a new house for, um let's see, like 3 years and we have lived in this house for about 5years. Well, I missed my chance and so now I'm trying to make our too small house work for us by re-doing some of the paint and decor.I instantly fell in love with this when I saw it in a Pottery Barn Magazine, so I decided to get a wild hair and maybe repaint my kitchen. I bought the paint today, but now I'm a little scared. Is this too crazy for a kitchen???? I will only be painting 3 of the 5 walls. I already have a black china hutch and table and chairs as accent colors. I am too indecisive!!!! The name of the color is Jalapeno Pepper, crazy eh??? It is going to be fun painting over my already red-ish walls in my kitchen.....Wish me luck or please tell me I'm crazy!!!

8 comments:
heck no you arent crazy!! i LOVE it! no matter what you do to it, it will look great. plus you have friends that know how to bling stuff up so they could help you. i really like the cream accents in the pic but black will look great too. cant wait to see the finished product.
i love the color and it totally looks like you. go for it!
i love it too! can't wait to see before/after pix!
I'm a fan of this color. I know it's kinda a risk, but if you are doing it I'm sure it will be great. Plus, if you accent with black it will look very classy.
I hope your feeling better. I hate being sick too. Miss ya!
My sister-in-law painted her kitchen a color close to this a couple years ago and it was so bright and fun. I say go for it, and be sure to post pictures of the finished project.
You always have had such great taste! I cant wait to see the before and after shots of the kitchen.
R U going to do it or what??? I say DO IT.. It's just paint.. It's so you! Sorry I didn't call on Sunday, I got side tracked:) It seems like it's too late when I go to call you :)
do it...just do it...it will feel so good...and i have used that color in a bathroom because my husband won't let me paint the kitchen....it is awesome!!
Post a Comment