Wraping Up the Summer
Well, it's almost that time again. We have most of our school shopping done and we were running out of ideas for things for the kids to do. So, why not pull out the water slide that had been hibernating all summer long. It had almost been exactly a year since we used this. What were we thinking when we bought this???? I guess it was a Birthday present for Hadley. Our grass almost took a year to recuperate from last years fun, so here we go again!!! The kids love this thing.
Dave even took a couple of turns. Hadley went down a couple of times but was more content to just play w/ a little tea pot and try and catch the water that was in the pool at the bottom and make about 20 different funny faces whenever I would try and take her picture. Oh, to be a kid again. Last year when I tried the slide I thought it was going to tip over. I don't know how in the world Dave managed to not break that thing. Although, he always manages to fly right off the end into the grass.
Speaking of Hot weather. Look at this HOT boy!!! Poor Guy he couldn't get a tan even if his life depended on it. The only place he gets color, acording to Addy is his "Red Neck"!!!
Addyson and Davin started to get pretty creative in the way they were going down. The goal was to go down as fast and as crazy as possible. Addy even went as far as to yell out the move she was going to perform before she went."Okay", she would say, " Here comes the raisin." Or, "Here comes the backwards criss-cross and a front ward criss-cross".
Davin was a wild man and was having a hard time keeping his swim trunks up!! I'll be a nice mom and not post pictures of his cute bum!!
Since Hadley wasn't really going down the slide I just ended up taking a million pictures of her. Here are a few of my fav's.
No comments:
Post a Comment