August 10, 2008

Never too early!!





Okay, anybody that knows me knows that I love Halloween. (not in a Gothic, Satan worshiping way)!! I just love so many things about it. I was out shopping for Hadley's upcoming Birthday and found these totally cheap costumes at Party City for the kids. They both were only $10.oo.
Davin found this Power Ranger costume, complete w/ Muscles and a cool belt etc... I found a cool "Cha Cha" girl costume w/ a fruit hat. I'm not sure if Addy will wear it. If she doesn't it is actually an adult costume and I could wear it. I had to die laughing when she was posing for the camera. If she does wear this she will be wearing a shirt under it!!!!!!!!!! They were both so excited and modeled them several times throughout the day.


I also found this totally appropriate Halloween sign. It says "Queen of Halloween."When I brought it home to show Dave he told me " Now isn't that just perfect. It's as if you made it yourself." He is such a good sport about me loving to buy Halloween stuff!! I also found these cute skeleton garland to hang on my Halloween tree at the dollar store. You can't beat that!! I bought some of these last year for other projects and they sure weren't a dollar!! How many days until October 1st????

3 comments:

Lettie Peterson said...

You really are the queen of Halloween.Those are cute costumes for the kids.What a steal at 5.00 each.

I'm impressed 3 posts in a few days.

littlelanges said...

Holy crap. you post all at once!!! I can't believe you R already decorating for Halloween..( I am just jealous!)

Marianne said...

hey girl. that is THE Cutest sign and I myslef am a major halloween freak and have already started my kids costumes :) where did you get that sign... i have to have it! :)