August 12, 2008

LETTUCE IS THE BEST!!





Lettuce you are the bestest!!! I know that isn't a word.Oh, well. Today I was finally able to take a long over due THANK YOU over to my big sis, Lettie -AKA- Lettuce for helping me have such a wonderful BIRTHDAY!! Lettie you are so generous w/ your time and talents and money(oops don't want to get you in trouble w/ the old man). She totally went over the top for my Birthday this year. I mean really!!! I think this Birthday will never be topped!! She always makes me as well as other's feel special.I mean come on. Ex: She took a handful of friends and lucky little me for her Birthday in January to the Spa at Camelback and in the car on the way there she gave us all little gifts, for being such great friends. She was giving us gifts on her Birthday...Crazy...... Lettie is always so willing to host things at her house and has invited us over for countless meals. (Dave thanks you for that one) I'm sure at some point you will read this, and I just hope you know that I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I've lived with you on several different occasions, when I was single and you have helped me through so many hard times. You are so easy to talk to and one of the least Judgmental people I have ever met in my life. You are so caring and forgiving of others and such a great example, friend and just great person in general. Any picture that I have of any important event in my life you are always a part of it. Even if it was child birth, you were there!! Even though we always seem to use the same cheesy pose when we take pictures, at least we are doing it together.


I feel so lucky to be your sister and I just wanted to tell you that I love you and that I'm so glad you are in AZ with me or I might just go crazy some days (We sane girls have to stick together)!!! I just hope that you know that you can count on me for anything you need!!! So here's to you!!! Thanks for all you do!! Love you!!!

3 comments:

Lettie Peterson said...

AWWWWW...thanks Jee CEE.That is the best thanks EVER....A whole post saying thank you.It really made my day,since I ve been having a hard week.You also made me cry good thing I was alone;)

littlelanges said...

Ditto, you made me cry too! It's true Lettie, is a great person & sister!! I love all of the pic.'s that you have of the 2 of you together.. It makes me sad :( I feel like I am missing out! That's cause I am..I love the one of her in the middle... She looks beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen a bad pic. of Lettie? Not fair!

Sheri Lee said...

She is a good sister! Wish I had one of those!:(