
I hate being sick..... I came home from work on Monday and my back was killing me and it continued on into the night. I couldn't sleep at all that night because my throat hurt so bad in addition to my back. I woke up the next morning and my throat was practically swollen shut. Arrrgh!!!!!!! Dave was already gone for the day and would be gone for 24 hours. How in the world was I supposed to get through the day feeling like this???? As the day went on I started to feel worse. I felt like I had been run over by a train. I felt so weak I could hardly lift Hadley in the car to get the other kids from school. So I finally caved and called Dave at work crying, begging him to come home!!! I've haven't felt this bad since I was pregnant w/ Hadley and had the flu!!! So he meets me at home and we go to Urgent care to find out what the *@??## is going on.
So apparently I only have strep throat, but it feels like that and the flu x 10 but without the throwing up. I have spent the past 2+ days in bed. I can't believe how nice it has been to sleep and try and re-coup. Poor Dave has been taking good care of me and even mopped the floors downstairs, which I hate to do. He even moved all the furniture around to mop. I guess that's a little easier for him than me to do.
I guess I've been looking pretty scary, the kids kept asking me, "What is wrong with your eyes?"That's what happens when you are sleeping non-stop for 2 days and you don't have any makeup on..... Thanks for taking such good care of me Dave!!!
So apparently I only have strep throat, but it feels like that and the flu x 10 but without the throwing up. I have spent the past 2+ days in bed. I can't believe how nice it has been to sleep and try and re-coup. Poor Dave has been taking good care of me and even mopped the floors downstairs, which I hate to do. He even moved all the furniture around to mop. I guess that's a little easier for him than me to do.
I guess I've been looking pretty scary, the kids kept asking me, "What is wrong with your eyes?"That's what happens when you are sleeping non-stop for 2 days and you don't have any makeup on..... Thanks for taking such good care of me Dave!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment